About Me

My photo
I'm a normal 17 years old girl. You love me? I love you too. Hate me? Fuck off then. There's nothing much to know about me. I am taken. I don't get along with strangers. I love fashion. I don't give a damn. This is my second blog. I changed my blogger link last time and it's private now. So, love me. I still let you read this. Love Mel, xoxo.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello

Hey guys. I'm currently in Fiji now. Yeah, that's right. I'm really sorry for not updating here. Super duper sorry. Seriously. I'm sorry. I thought I forgot my password, but then here I am. *smiles* So, if you want any updates, please go to my tumblr because I update through there these days. :) The application is in my Blackberry so it's easier to update. And yeah, there will be pictures. Just wait okay? :) Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment