About Me

My photo
I'm a normal 17 years old girl. You love me? I love you too. Hate me? Fuck off then. There's nothing much to know about me. I am taken. I don't get along with strangers. I love fashion. I don't give a damn. This is my second blog. I changed my blogger link last time and it's private now. So, love me. I still let you read this. Love Mel, xoxo.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Loved.

Sorry for not updating my blog last time. Very busy. And tired. I'm in Sarawak, Malaysia now. Staying in the hotel. Been visiting all our relatives here, which I don't even know, today. And maybe until Wednesday. My cousins are all here. Well Wynonna went back to Kota Kinabalu yesterday night. :( And Josh is here. :) Well, here's my journey. From Kota Kinabalu to Lawas, Sarawak.

Friday - I stayed in the hotel. With the Worthingtons, McQueens, Millburns, Wards, and the Matthews. So that means, Phoebe Worthington, Nicole Worthington, Stacey McQueens, James McQueens, Alyson McQueens, Dallas McQueens, ,Holly Millburn, Heather Millburn, Audrey Matthews, Riley Matthews, Noah Matthews, Aggie Wards, Jake Wards, Carl Wards, Kyle and Blake. We stayed in the hotel, walked around 1 Borneo and Suria Sabah. Went swimming with Phoebe and Noah. The others slept. Some of them went to the waterfront. Then my cousin, Wynonna came. She went with her father. Her father brought us home to eat. Then we go to the airport KKIA to wait for my uncle's body. I stayed in the car with the cousins. Wynonna went with her mother. Then we took a long journey to Sarawak. In the same car with Wynonna, James, Kyle and Blake. Wynonna sat with James. They look like a couple. But they're cousins.

Saturday - Was the funeral. Nothing much to say. Wynonna thinks her uncle's wife's brother is hot. What the hell. He's considered as her uncle, too. It's so retarded. She said he started it first. I don't know. Kyle said she's ditching us for that guy. So, he said it's best we just leave her alone. But I talked to her. The others just doesn't give a damn.

So, that's all I can think of. I'm very tired. The food here is such a no-no. The place? Even no. James is being a loner all of a sudden. Maybe because Wynonna lefted. Because she paid more attention to him that he didn't talk to other people. But well who cares about him. Aggie wants to use the laptop, since she didn't bring hers. TTYL. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment