About Me

My photo
I'm a normal 17 years old girl. You love me? I love you too. Hate me? Fuck off then. There's nothing much to know about me. I am taken. I don't get along with strangers. I love fashion. I don't give a damn. This is my second blog. I changed my blogger link last time and it's private now. So, love me. I still let you read this. Love Mel, xoxo.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Miscellaneous

I'm in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, Now! :) Currently being online in my cousin's house. She has wireless, so I could go online and she could do her business! :) So I arrived here yesterday. Sorry I didn't post anything. It's just that I was so tired. Went to Le Meridien in the city and then straight away went to sleep. Fortunately, my uncle, my cousin's father, has some course in Meridien, so I walked around Warisan Square while waiting for my uncle to finished his course. Warisan Square looks a little bit like one of the shopping building in Los Angeles. Except it's much smaller. Anyway, after that, my uncle called me, we went to fetch my crazy bitch ass cousin, Wynonna from her school. :) She can't shut up. Honestly. She can't stop talking.

On Friday morning, my baby Josh will be coming here in KK. His parents finally let him go! :) On Saturday I might be going to Sarawak for one of my uncle's funeral. So, that's all I can think of tonight, I'm going shopping tomorrow! :) But unfortunately, my cousin can't come for she has to go to school. :( So I would have to shop with Kyle and Blake. Yup. Kyle and Blake is here. But now they're currently in Le Meridien. They wanted to come here but then, for some reasons, they decided not to. :)

Well, okay TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment